11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to try and install these tonight. Supposed drop 1.4/1.4...

Anyone use these exact springs 51893.

How do you like them? Ride quality, and actual drop number.

Thanks馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Got done with the install last night. Will update with regards to handling etc...

Have one problem though. 1st time for me intalling springs. Front right is making a clunky sound when I go over bumps, slow & moderate speeds. Kinda sounds like something is moving up and down, thought I had everything tighted up.

Any advice were to look first would be most appreciated!

I wanted to update...

The knocking noise was from not having the Stabilizer bar nut torqued enough. (47lbs).

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Registered
Got done with the install last night. Will update with regards to handling etc...

Have one problem though. 1st time for me intalling springs. Front right is making a clunky sound when I go over bumps, slow & moderate speeds. Kinda sounds like something is moving up and down, thought I had everything tighted up.

Any advice were to look first would be most appreciated! View attachment 8505
View attachment 8504
i just pick up the hatchback sport touring last week and looking to drop her down, this is exactly i want, just wondering with this drop do you still able to keep factory alignment in specs? and those are nice wheels, what specs are they? i got enkei T6R wheels on order and want to drop when the wheels come, thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just pick up the hatchback sport touring last week and looking to drop her down, this is exactly i want, just wondering with this drop do you still able to keep factory alignment in specs? and those are nice wheels, what specs are they? i got enkei T6R wheels on order and want to drop when the wheels come, thanks
I was debating the T6R in bronze... Mine are 18x9.5 with 255/35.

It drives straight.There's a little neg chamber But still going to take it in for a alignment, to see if they can get it close to factory.

Registered

It drives straight.There's a little neg chamber But still going to take it in for a alignment, to see if they can get it close to factory.
When you take it to the shop tell them theres a clunky sound. They should be able to find it. Tell us the results too!

Registered

thanks for the reply, do you rubbing with these set up? i ordered 18x8.5 38+, i might change to 18x9.5 to get more concave look, is your wheels are enkei PF09?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the reply, do you rubbing with these set up? i ordered 18x8.5 38+, i might change to 18x9.5 to get more concave look, is your wheels are enkei PF09?
Zero rubbing... even after lowering it 1.4

Wheels are Superspeed RF03RR. I went 9.5 for the concave look. The wheels are very light 18.7lbs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts