11th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like it'll arrive in the second half of the year. SUPER excited.

These are rumors. Sony said they expect the first half but that seems unlikely now.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some new info. Apparently GT7 will be more like the original titles!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Some new info. Apparently GT7 will be more like the original titles!

I'm glad they're balancing offline modes as well as online modes. As much as I enjoy competing with people online sometimes it's just nice to play against the computer and not worry if I'm lagging or not.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Its being reported that the Gran Turismo 7 release date will now "shift from 2021 to 2022"

This is what a Sony representative said to GQ Magazine in a new interview:
“GT7 has been impacted by Covid-related production challenges and therefore will shift from 2021 to 2022. With the ongoing pandemic, it’s a dynamic and changing situation and some critical aspects of game production have been slowed over the past several months. We’ll share more specifics on GT7’s release date when available.”

·
Registered
147 Posts
Its being reported that the Gran Turismo 7 release date will now "shift from 2021 to 2022"

This is what a Sony representative said to GQ Magazine in a new interview:
“GT7 has been impacted by Covid-related production challenges and therefore will shift from 2021 to 2022. With the ongoing pandemic, it’s a dynamic and changing situation and some critical aspects of game production have been slowed over the past several months. We’ll share more specifics on GT7’s release date when available.”

It sucks but I can't say I'm surprised. If it means there won't be any issues with the game then I don't have a problem with it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I feel like Gran Turismo is always 5 years later than they promise.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts