11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else consistently getting high beams from oncoming traffic at night? It seems like every time I drive at night with the low beams on, at least one driver will either flash or throw their highs at me.

The LED headlamps are exceptionally bright, and the way they are designed the low beams actually use dual reflectors per lamp, with the high beams in the middle between lows.

I’m wondering if the appearance of 4 independent lights is making people think that I’ve got my high beams on when I actually don’t, or if the lights were just not adjusted properly from the factory.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Is anyone else consistently getting high beams from oncoming traffic at night? It seems like every time I drive at night with the low beams on, at least one driver will either flash or throw their highs at me.

The LED headlamps are exceptionally bright, and the way they are designed the low beams actually use dual reflectors per lamp, with the high beams in the middle between lows.

I’m wondering if the appearance of 4 independent lights is making people think that I’ve got my high beams on when I actually don’t, or if the lights were just not adjusted properly from the factory.

no problem for me as of yet, these cars arent the brightest on the road some trucks and " higher " end cars are eye ball burning bright

i think these are just right

·
Registered
51 Posts
I haven’t been flashed by oncoming traffic yet, but I did think the same thing when I first saw the design.

I think you’re right about people thinking you’re high beaming them because of the quad beams.

·
Super Moderator
173 Posts
Damn I did not think this was going to be about headlights ;)

I have not had any issues yet. There are defiantly brighter lights out there than what we have

·
Registered
35 Posts

Haven’t been flashed yet, but it doesn’t always kick off when cars are approaching as quickly as it does with some other vehicles.

·
Registered
9 Posts

Has happened to me a few times yea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts