11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great. The lug nuts didn't stand out to me but certainly wouldn't hurt to black them out. A part of me thinks the si should be black.
Yeah I actually think I may like that as well. A gloss black inlay for the Si, covering up the red. My plan is to go all black, looking into some 18”x8.5” Enkei T6S’s. Thanks for the input my friend!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks good. Got my black SI coming in the next few days. Did you ever find black inlays for the SI badges? I already have the black lugs, a can of black plastidip for the center cap H logos and the Black Honda badges.
I actually was going to mod that myself! Unfortunately a truck hit me on the highway and flipped my car, totaling it. I’m on the list to get another in November though!

Amazon has vinyl sheets you can just trim up. Cut out a square to cover all of the badge, lay it over the badge, then seal it and smooth it onto the parts you want black. Take a razor blade and very very carefully trim around the desired area. Heat gun or hair dryer to set it and you’re good.

I’d be glad to help if you need tips or have questions! I don’t wanna link to the Amazon page because I’m not trying to get referrals, but it’s like Vivid or something like that

1 - 10 of 10 Posts