11th Gen Civic Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Really interesting video from Sky Sports with Christian Horner about Red Bull's new engine division they're building in the UK.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I was actually just reading this morning on how David Coulthard thinks Max will be World Champion this year.

Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I was actually just reading this morning on how David Coulthard thinks Max will be World Champion this year.

Fingers crossed!

If there was a year for him to finally get over the hump and beat Hamilton this is it.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
FP1 and 2 tomorrow from Portimao!

Last year's race there was incredible!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Looks like Max was #2 in FP1 and FP2... still, I think he can lock it down in the race.

Sad that the Canadian GP got cancelled. I just saw this though and it made me laugh.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
With Max P3 and Perez P4 that's an ok qualifying. I think the RedBulls can out a run on Mercedes right from the start. Max was P3 last race and passed Hamilton at the start using the slipstream down the front straight. I bet he can do that again. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·

·
Registered
269 Posts
Did you guys see that Grosjean is going to drive Lewis Hamilton's Mercedes?

What a great story.
This makes me hate Mercedes a lot less today... haha

View attachment 1050
This is one of the few things that every F1 fan can enjoy together. Romain seems like such a nice guy and it's hard not to like him.

Toto taking some shots at Haas at the 2:15 mark of the video :LOL:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
This is one of the few things that every F1 fan can enjoy together. Romain seems like such a nice guy and it's hard not to like him.

Toto taking some shots at Haas at the 2:15 mark of the video :LOL:

I think that was pretty fair. Hass isn't winning any championships.
Although if you go back a few years when Ferrari had their illegal engine, they were a top 4 team. Hard to believe now.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I think that was pretty fair. Hass isn't winning any championships.
Although if you go back a few years when Ferrari had their illegal engine, they were a top 4 team. Hard to believe now.
Yeah Ferrari's efforts seem to be more on expanding their lineup than their racing program right now.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Great fight with Hamilton and Verstappen in Barcelona today.

I'm not sure it was a great fight. I think the Mercs have it again. For all their bitching about not being competitive, I think their cars are superior.

Max said it at the end that even if he had pitted again (which he still should have) he was a sitting duck for Mercedes. UGH.

We need another race with rain.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm not sure it was a great fight. I think the Mercs have it again. For all their bitching about not being competitive, I think their cars are superior.

Max said it at the end that even if he had pitted again (which he still should have) he was a sitting duck for Mercedes. UGH.

We need another race with rain.
Speaking of which, interesting article of the behind the scenes at Mercedes during the Spanish GP.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts