11th Gen Civic Forum banner
441 - 460 of 469 Posts

· Registered
207 Posts
St00k, my concern I believe, for both these combatants may be, another driver/team on equal or similar footing. PlanetF1.com is reporting what many of us have been awaiting- Ferrari Scuderia has decided to replace Mattia Binotto with Fred Vasseur from Alfa Romeo, perhaps Charles and Carlos could seriously contend during the entire 2023 F1 season.

· Registered
71 Posts
Max Verstappen's mom got involved, leading to a cheating scandal.
"Then, after the race concluded, a woman named Sophie Kumpen allegedly accused Pérez of cheating on his wife in the aftermath of the Monaco Grand Prix. Kumpen — if you don’t recognize the name — is the mother of Max Verstappen.

(I’ll give you a moment to let that sink in. I know I needed one.)

In an Instagram post regarding the drama in Monaco, Kumpen allegedly commented, “and then in the evening cheating on his wife,” followed by a thinking emoji. That alleged comment was quickly deleted, but not before folks managed to screenshot it into permanent existence. (I also want to note that I’m saying “alleged” here because I didn’t see the response myself before it was deleted.)"

· Registered
1,033 Posts
St00k, my concern I believe, for both these combatants may be, another driver/team on equal or similar footing. PlanetF1.com is reporting what many of us have been awaiting- Ferrari Scuderia has decided to replace Mattia Binotto with Fred Vasseur from Alfa Romeo, perhaps Charles and Carlos could seriously contend during the entire 2023 F1 season.
If that ends up being true then I think that'll be a good move for Ferrari. Given what he's done with some of the smaller teams I think he can be successful with a big team.

· Registered
1,033 Posts
"Then, after the race concluded, a woman named Sophie Kumpen allegedly accused Pérez of cheating on his wife in the aftermath of the Monaco Grand Prix. Kumpen — if you don’t recognize the name — is the mother of Max Verstappen.

In an Instagram post regarding the drama in Monaco, Kumpen allegedly commented, “and then in the evening cheating on his wife,” followed by a thinking emoji. That alleged comment was quickly deleted, but not before folks managed to screenshot it into permanent existence. (I also want to note that I’m saying “alleged” here because I didn’t see the response myself before it was deleted.)"
Someone from Netflix better have gotten this on film for Drive to Survive :LOL:

· Registered
207 Posts

I'm Guessing Mad Max sprung-off Mad Kumpen!

· Registered
207 Posts

· Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #450 ·
Not sure if anyone watched FP1/2 this morning.

Sub Liam Lawson (Driving Verstappen's car) in FP1 managed 5th place. That's pretty damn impressive. Just 0.2 seconds off Perez.

· Registered
612 Posts
And that karma feeling has sunken deep into perez. Just as he held up Hamilton last year to take away Hamilton's chance, Hamilton has returned the favor and destroyed perez chance for the trophy of 1st loser. Stabbed in the back by his teammate,stabbed in the back by his teammates mom.......... couldn't be any funnier really.

· Registered
207 Posts
And that karma feeling has sunken deep into perez. Just as he held up Hamilton last year to take away Hamilton's chance, Hamilton has returned the favor and destroyed perez chance for the trophy of 1st loser. Stabbed in the back by his teammate,stabbed in the back by his teammates mom.......... couldn't be any funnier really.
Yeah, F1 a Cold Hard World!

· Registered
1,033 Posts

· Registered
207 Posts
Not sure if anyone watched FP1/2 this morning.

Sub Liam Lawson (Driving Verstappen's car) in FP1 managed 5th place. That's pretty damn impressive. Just 0.2 seconds off Perez.

Yes, good honest mid-field racing, that really would be exciting

441 - 460 of 469 Posts