11th Gen Civic Forum banner
361 - 366 of 366 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm typing this post as Leclerc pits for his last set of Softs, and it really looks like Scuderia has too many screws in their heads. A team that really tries hard to not win at all costs.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm typing this post as Leclerc pits for his last set of Softs, and it really looks like Scuderia has too many screws in their heads. A team that really tries hard to not win at all costs.
Yes, yes, I can hear the Tifosi screaming now, this is just too sad, unfortunate an hard to accept - Scratch defeat from the jaws of victory ! Too many screws or empty heads, you decide.

Mad Max has now secured his second word championship, from P10. I’ve got to say it….We’ll done You

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #364 ·
Ferrari really effed themselves... brutal.

And I just don't believe the throttle issue was Charles' mistake... I think Ferrari have some other issues too.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #365 ·
right now I can't get over all the craziness of the Seb, Alonso, Oscar Piastri nonsense...

And as of today it looks like Danny Ric is out of a job.

I'm sure he'll end up back at Renault/Alpine... but it's definitely not a step up for him

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ferrari really effed themselves... brutal.

And I just don't believe the throttle issue was Charles' mistake... I think Ferrari have some other issues too.
I might be going out on a tree limb here but, Binotto seems to be at least One of those Issues ! Guess I'm really sorry to say this an F1 season stuck in deep Po-Po

361 - 366 of 366 Posts