11th Gen Civic Forum banner
301 - 320 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #305 ·
Other than the late crash and restart, pretty dull race. Happy for Max, but it wasn't super exciting.

You could tell the drivers were BEAT afterwards.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Also, I understand the track surface will probably require 2-3 tire changes and the surface isnt too flat either, big surprises might develop later today, and this RB Honda F1 livery might be experiencing dependability issues.
I really have to give credit here - the Red Bull, Alpha Turi F1 team engines have been an interesting manufacturer-to-client transition, with Honda‘s great engineer support team, good work you!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Rumors that Vettel will retire this year

It appears he’s had his fill of all the F1 BS, oh yeah, and his pockets are quite full too, from all his great years behind the wheel. Starting to believe Lewis may be moving into much the same thoughts about his future as well.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Oh man what’s up? Mad Max complains over his radio of Having No Power yet at end of Q3 he takes P2 on the grid for Sunday, something’s up with these Honda engines I believe 🧐

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am a max fan but I do want leclerc to do good. But given the situation, I wanted to see max 2nd with the fastest lap. Then it can be a 3 horse race as max and charles have the same points with checo 10 point behind.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I am a max fan but I do want leclerc to do good. But given the situation, I wanted to see max 2nd with the fastest lap. Then it can be a 3 horse race as max and charles have the same points with checo 10 point behind.
Checo gets another shot this weekend but enter the Silver Arrow (maybe?). Very little overtaking at Monaco I look for the Bull n Prancing Horse to have the flat out speed required

301 - 320 of 338 Posts