11th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! The names Edd, I go by DD but you guys are free to call me SWIMS if you’d like! I’m a huge Honda fanatic and follow every move they make in F1. I’m a huge motor sports fan and follow GT300 and GT500 avidly. It’s great to be here in a community which anticipates the 11th gen as much as I do, I hope to get along with you all as I’ll be here through the 11th gen journey, thanks!

·
Administrator
31 Posts
Hey @SWIMS

Welcome to the forum!

Looks like a few of your posts got caught in the spam filter for some reason. I just cleared them out and it shouldn't be an issue from here on.

What do you drive now?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi there! The names Edd, I go by DD but you guys are free to call me SWIMS if you’d like! I’m a huge Honda fanatic and follow every move they make in F1. I’m a huge motor sports fan and follow GT300 and GT500 avidly. It’s great to be here in a community which anticipates the 11th gen as much as I do, I hope to get along with you all as I’ll be here through the 11th gen journey, thanks!
Welcome to the forum Edd! Nice to see another F1 fan on here. You'll enjoy our thread we have going here. Have you owned Civics before?

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey @SWIMS

Welcome to the forum!

Looks like a few of your posts got caught in the spam filter for some reason. I just cleared them out and it shouldn't be an issue from here on.

What do you drive now?

Hi there! I currently drive a civic hatchback sport! Hey I may have posted the same thing 3 times thinking it just wasn’t working. Am I able to have the first two deleted and keep the newest one? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum Edd! Nice to see another F1 fan on here. You'll enjoy our thread we have going here. Have you owned Civics before?

I have! I’ll totally check out that thread thank you very much!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts