11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did they manufacture this year with fake fog lights!?! They seem to be real fog lights for all I can tell but there’s no where inside the vehicle to turn them on. My light stick blinky thing only has the controls for the headlights there’s no other control to the right on the same stick for fog lights...
Am I looking in the wrong place

·
Registered
681 Posts
Did they manufacture this year with fake fog lights!?! They seem to be real fog lights for all I can tell but there’s no where inside the vehicle to turn them on. My light stick blinky thing only has the controls for the headlights there’s no other control to the right on the same stick for fog lights...
Am I looking in the wrong place
Welcome to the forum @Chriswells12! The fog lights aren't they can be turned on the same stock as the turn signals. Here's what it shows in the owner's manual.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Civic Coupe EX - Aegean Blue
188 Posts
I just got the cheapest one.The lens is so dark that I cant tell if it’s real or not. At this point I’d have to assume it’s fake. If so that’s an ugly designchoice.
That means you have an LX, which does not have fog lights. Only the Sport and Touring have fog lights.

I was unaware that they did little fake glossy lenses on the lower trims, bit of an odd choice, but probably just a cap they put in to fill the hole so they only have to make a single version of the lower fascia for all trims and just swap the fogs and caps based on trim level.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That means you have an LX, which does not have fog lights. Only the Sport and Touring have fog lights.

I was unaware that they did little fake glossy lenses on the lower trims, bit of an odd choice, but probably just a cap they put in to fill the hole so they only have to make a single version of the lower fascia for all trims and just swap the fogs and caps based on trim level.
Only the touring trim has fog lights

·
Super Moderator
173 Posts
So, has anybody found after market fog lights yet? I am looking to put some in.
just buy OEM. Would be much easier install but pricey I am sure. Or wait until they get some after market keys that’s plug and play.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just bought some LED pod lights hopefully it’s not too bad of an install. Getting the light actually positioned in the housing is fairly easy. I’m just worried about getting through the firewall and using a stock button. Keep y’all posted

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im looking for them too ... i got the sport and just the touring one brings it ... please let me know if someone find it ... idk if are the same of the accord 2021

·
Registered
48 Posts
For those wanting to install fog lights, be careful when removing the bumper on top rear of the headlight where it meets the front quarter panel. If that makes sense. Push up towards the hood/bay, do not make the same mistake I did and pull out towards you, as you'll damage the very frail thin plastic retainers that slide down. Other than that, its like removing any other bumper.

·
Registered
34 Posts
For those wanting to install fog lights, be careful when removing the bumper on top rear of the headlight where it meets the front quarter panel. If that makes sense. Push up towards the hood/bay, do not make the same mistake I did and pull out towards you, as you'll damage the very frail thin plastic retainers that slide down. Other than that, its like removing any other bumper.
Thanks for the heads up. We’re you installing something other than fogs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts