11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View and share 2022+ 11th Gen Honda Civics you find for sale here.

The very first I found is from a Canadian dealer that says they will have a 2022 Civic LX for sale the first week of June!

"2022 Civic LX - First Week of June!

A Civic LX will be the first to land in the first week of June. Exact date not locked in yet.
A Touring will be a week to follow.

Canadian pricing is not available yet. We hope to get that soon."

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ourisman Honda in Bethesda, Maryland has a Touring and Sport up for grabs.

2022 Honda Civic Touring
  • Model Code: FE1F9NKNW
  • Transmission: Variable
  • VIN #: 2HGFE1F93NH300076
  • Stock #: 222243
2022 Honda Civic Sport
  • Model Code: FE2F5NEW
  • Engine: 2.0 L
  • Ext. Color: Black
  • Int. Color: Black
  • VIN #: 2HGFE2F58NH501054
  • Stock #: 222241

·
Registered
643 Posts
Ourisman Honda in Bethesda, Maryland has a Touring and Sport up for grabs.

2022 Honda Civic Touring
  • Model Code: FE1F9NKNW
  • VIN #: 2HGFE1F93NH300076
  • Stock #: 222243
2022 Honda Civic Sport
  • Model Code: FE2F5NEW
  • Engine: 2.0 L
  • Ext. Color: Black
  • Int. Color: Black
  • VIN #: 2HGFE2F58NH501054
  • Stock #: 222241
They must be eager to get interest because none of the dealers near me have listings on their websites yet.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I highly doubt that they actually have those cars.
Although no dealer would at this point, many of them should have some models already reserved and waiting to be delivered, like what we're seeing here. They will all be pre-configured models that just sit on the lot waiting for someone to claim till we can actually spec our own.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Note the wording. The tweet says first "to land" in first week of June. It DOESN'T say it is for sale the first week of June. The cars will be trickling into dealerships before the first sale date. I don't interpret this that this dealership will be selling cars the first week of June. I very much expect to see posts from curious buyers that they see a 2022 in the dealers lot somewhere, starting in a week or so.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Note the wording. The tweet says first "to land" in first week of June. It DOESN'T say it is for sale the first week of June. The cars will be trickling into dealerships before the first sale date. I don't interpret this that this dealership will be selling cars the first week of June. I very much expect to see posts from curious buyers that they see a 2022 in the dealers lot somewhere, starting in a week or so.
Good point @deamon. Since June 16th is the expected sale date it makes sense that cars would start arriving before then. So next week everyone needs to keep their eyes open for cars haha.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Good point @deamon. Since June 16th is the expected sale date it makes sense that cars would start arriving before then. So next week everyone needs to keep their eyes open for cars haha.
I think the original rumor that mentioned June 16th also said that the cars will start arriving at the dealerships this week.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Civic Coupe EX - Aegean Blue
183 Posts
My dealership is right up the road from my place. I'll have to keep a lookout for any new civics driving around while the dealers get a chance to test and are learning about them before they go on sale.

·
Registered
186 Posts
My dealership is right up the road from my place. I'll have to keep a lookout for any new civics driving around while the dealers get a chance to test and are learning about them before they go on sale.
There are 6 Honda dealers within 30 min from me (but I actually patron the 7th) and none of them even hints at having the cars.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Civic Coupe EX - Aegean Blue
183 Posts
There are 6 Honda dealers within 30 min from me (but I actually patron the 7th) and none of them even hints at having the cars.
My dealership is actually the largest one in the midwest (and 3rd largest in the country). So they tend to get alot of preferential treatment from Honda. Back when the 1st gen TLX was still a few weeks from it's on sale date I saw one driving around that had come from the Acura dealership. So not uncommon to see. I'm also in Columbus, Ohio, so we end up seeing alot of test cars from the Marysville plant as well.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Does anyone know of a honest dealership in Arizona that is willing to make a reasonable offer. I’m looking for a 2022 civic touring ? My thoughts are by posting this what the heck maybe I’ll get lucky. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
186 Posts
The wait has been so long, that I am now wondering if I should wait a bit more and see if that $12.5k EV credit will come to pass.

·
Registered
108 Posts
The wait has been so long, that I am now wondering if I should wait a bit more and see if that $12.5k EV credit will come to pass.
The only problem about any tax credit is if you’re in a high enough income bracket to qualify for a tax credit. That’s definitely not me that’s why I’m looking at Hondas and not Ferraris or Lamborghinis 🤣🤣

1 - 20 of 25 Posts