11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Registered
Thank you! Yes i know鈥 i actually ordered mine from London Honda and then saw yours at westgate in the showroom!! Little did i know i would wait this long.. but soo worth it!
Thank you! Yes i know鈥 i actually ordered mine from London Honda and then saw yours at westgate in the showroom!! Little did i know i would wait this long.. but soo worth it!
Congrats man, can鈥檛 wait to feel that feeling 馃槀

Registered
Ah very cool, yeah mine was in the showroom at Westgate and I snapped it up as soon as I seen it. I test drove one at London Honda and I wanted to order one but they could never tell me how long or what car was going to be available so I got the one at Westgate.

If you are the London area mine is the one with silver aftermarket rims, I seen one other in town thus far, so there may be three of us if you are in the area.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah very cool, yeah mine was in the showroom at Westgate and I snapped it up as soon as I seen it. I test drove one at London Honda and I wanted to order one but they could never tell me how long or what car was going to be available so I got the one at Westgate.

If you are the London area mine is the one with silver aftermarket rims, I seen one other in town thus far, so there may be three of us if you are in the area.
Im in St Thomas.. i have only seen yours so far.. the white one from london honda and mine!

Registered
Im in St Thomas.. i have only seen yours so far.. the white one from london honda and mine!
Oh cool, I'm in south London, we tried to move to St Thomas last summer but gave up in frustration, lol. My friend Jimi has a boost blue hatch in St. Thomas which replaced his CTR.

I have seen one orange one in London a few months ago, I test drove the white one that was at London Honda, but I haven't seen it around lately on any roads. I'm sure we will cross paths some time , enjoy the ride.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh cool, I'm in south London, we tried to move to St Thomas last summer but gave up in frustration, lol. My friend Jimi has a boost blue hatch in St. Thomas which replaced his CTR.

I have seen one orange one in London a few months ago, I test drove the white one that was at London Honda, but I haven't seen it around lately on any roads. I'm sure we will cross paths some time , enjoy the ride.
Yes!! U as well!

Registered
Interesting color, I like it!
I wasn't 100% sure about the colour when I bought it, but I do like it quite a bit. As with most colours it looks great when shiny clean, in direct sunlight it emits a gold hue in the pearl paint, lots of sparkly flake. I love looking at it with polarized glasses too for some reason.

The Honda S2000 came in a cool colour in Canada called Imola Orange, this is as close as I've seen to that Imola Orange paint colour, pretty cool. I hope that I never bang it up as this paint must be tricky to match up with the different coloured layers within it, Imola Orange was super hard to match on the S2000.

Registered
Interestingly enough, be careful with the hood. I'll have to ask my dealer what's going on. I popped the hood to take look yesterday and when closing it...normally you just lower it a foot above the bottom and drop it and it closes....all I heard was a thud and a gap...the latch didn't engage and left a chipped hood hook on the underside where it's supposed to hook in...I had to press it down with my palms until it clicked in but it's not very friendly. Interestingly enough, it's a semi-painted and primed surface with what looks like some sort of grey grease.

According to the owner's manual:

"When closing, remove the support rod, and stow it in the clamp, then gently lower the hood. Remove your hand at a height of approximately 12 inches (30 cm) and let the hood close."

P.659

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Interestingly enough, be careful with the hood. I'll have to ask my dealer what's going on. I popped the hood to take look yesterday and when closing it...normally you just lower it a foot above the bottom and drop it and it closes....all I heard was a thud and a gap...the latch didn't engage and left a chipped hood hook on the underside where it's supposed to hook in...I had to press it down with my palms until it clicked in but it's not very friendly. Interestingly enough, it's a semi-painted and primed surface with what looks like some sort of grey grease.

According to the owner's manual:

"When closing, remove the support rod, and stow it in the clamp, then gently lower the hood. Remove your hand at a height of approximately 12 inches (30 cm) and let the hood close."

P.659
I will check mine in the morning

1 - 20 of 30 Posts