11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased my 2022 Civic in August and finally received the attached letter from Honda stating that I can now go pick up a second key FOB from the dealership.

Made an appointment and it took them about 2 hours to get the car back to me. Most likely due to other cars ahead of mine that needed service. Not that it took 2 hours for them to program the FOB.

A little bit of a cluster explaining it all to the service folks and took the letter into the dealership as well to show proof.

Font Material property Parallel Screenshot Document

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just got my letter for the second fob last week. It says to allow "half a day" for the procedure. Wow! How effed up is that?
The dealer said the same thing when I took it but it was done in less than 2 hours.When dropping off, I decided to stay for 2 hours and then call for a ride just in case if it finished early and sure enough it did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
The dealer said the same thing when I took it but it was done in less than 2 hours.When dropping off, I decided to stay for 2 hours and then call for a ride just in case if it finished early and sure enough it did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah just called the dealer and they told me about 90 mins. I can live with that. 😎

1 - 6 of 6 Posts