11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, after a couple weeks of (not so patiently) waiting, I finally picked her up.. a 2022 Sport in Meteorite Grey. I'm not a huge fan of the vinyl the dealership stuck along the side. I don't think it fits this trim so I'm getting it removed, but other than that she's a real beauty!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I saw that vinyl trim on a blue LX at my dealership, thought it looked weird too. Don't know why only some cars have it. I have the Sport as well -- I see you've already gotten your windows tinted?

·
Super Moderator
142 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I saw that vinyl trim on a blue LX at my dealership, thought it looked weird too. Don't know why only some cars have it. I have the Sport as well -- I see you've already gotten your windows tinted?
Yeah you can see the do not roll down windows sticker on the drivers door :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep! I was hesitant about getting the tint done at the dealer, but the company they had doing the installation as one of the places I was looking at to get it done anyways. I was able to negotiate the price down! I would've loved to go 20% all around, but I've been pulled over one too many times in my old car lol so I stuck with 35%

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don't know why only some cars have it.
This is something dealerships put on cars. When I got mine, the dealership where I bought it asked if I wanted it. They would have normally installed it but because I had agreed to buy mine and had put a deposit on it before it was even delivered, they asked me whether I wanted it, along with a few other things they do for all new cars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts