11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our dealer told us the Morning Mist Blue would only be available in Touring; but I really thought I saw a pic of that color (on this site) in the Sport Trim. Any newer information? Thanks!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Our dealer told us the Morning Mist Blue would only be available in Touring; but I really thought I saw a pic of that color (on this site) in the Sport Trim. Any newer information? Thanks!
The matrix posted here showed it as an EX and Touring only color. I have yet to see a Sport Blue Mist on this board.

·
Registered
65 Posts
By June 16 (said to be official full announcement day) the Honda USA website should be updated with the definitive color list. I suppose the list posted on this board could be for Canada and not USA, or maybe outdated, but it had that color in EX and Touring.

I saw it in person today on the Touring, and I was a bit disappointed. Didn't like it as much as I thought. (I had even voted for that color on the poll on this board, and was the only one to pick it!) It was so close to Silver that it might as well have been Silver.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Thanks; they didn't even mention the EX so I'm hoping dealer info will be updated....
Welcome to the forum @SFMysteryfans. On the Honda Canada website it's available only on touring models. As @deamon said for American Civic it should be available on EX and Touring models.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
The matrix posted here showed it as an EX and Touring only color. I have yet to see a Sport Blue Mist on this board.
EX seems very likely.

Anyone waiting to see Morning Mist in person before ordering?

·
Registered
739 Posts
I feel like I've seen enough Mirnig Mist pics to see what it really looks like

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I sent these pics to our dealer & was told this car was sonic gray; not blue. And I had just really liked the light blue appearance with the black trim. For us it is wait & see, ‘cause they have only received 3 new civics; those in black, white & lunar silver.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
I sent these pics to our dealer & was told this car was sonic gray; not blue. And I had just really liked the light blue appearance with the black trim. For us it is wait & see, ‘cause they have only received 3 new civics; those in black, white & lunar silver.
Glad the dealer cleared this up. For sure, here and on other forums I see several pics of Sonic Gray that are being posted as being Blue Morning Mist.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad the dealer cleared this up. For sure, here and on other forums I see several pics of Sonic Gray that are being posted as being Blue Morning Mist.
Yes, and here it’ll be about 10 days before they have a good selection of the 22s.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts