11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any engine valve covers for sale, preferably like the Mugen one seen below and not the generic red cover:
Font Auto part Electronic device Input device Electric blue

Hood Helmet Bumper Automotive lighting Automotive exterior

Also, does anyone know if these engine bay side panel covers and radiator cooling plate cover are actually good/useful or are they mainly for aesthetics? And do they make it harder to modify/repair/change anything?

·
Premium Member
2022 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They’re just engine covers. How would they make it harder to do anything to the engine besides having to take it off every time you had to get to something?
besides having to take it off every time you had to get to something?
Yeah, that was kind of the question. This is basically my first car and I've never messed around in the engine bay or done any work on a car, and don't really plan to do much personally, but I don't really want to make life harder for my mechanics either. By "harder", I basically mean how annoying it would be or how often it would need to be removed to get to and do things.

EDIT: I just reread your post, and I think you may be misunderstanding / not fully reading the second part of my post correctly. The question about making things harder was directed at the engine bay side panels and whatnot, not the engine covers that I was asking about in the first part.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts