11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was considering upgrading my door speakers here soon, was curious if anyone had luck finding a harness that its the new connectors in the door. I saw in another post that people were breaking up a harness to make it work by soldering/ splicing the speakers. Was looking for more or a plug and play install. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2022 Sport Touring in CBP
39 Posts
I was considering upgrading my door speakers here soon, was curious if anyone had luck finding a harness that its the new connectors in the door. I saw in another post that people were breaking up a harness to make it work by soldering/ splicing the speakers. Was looking for more or a plug and play install. Thanks in advance
Google Metra 72-7800 Speaker harness adapter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well yes the description says it was used for the horn but that doesnt mean its not the same connector type. It even has dimemsions for the connector if you wanted to make sure its the same size as the one on the speaker.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport (Aegean Blue)
43 Posts
Well yes the description says it was used for the horn but that doesnt mean its not the same connector type. It even has dimemsions for the connector if you wanted to make sure its the same size as the one on the speaker.
I don't think that's it. They are both male ends.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts