11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'22 Civic Touring
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy black door handles to contribute towards the overall black/white theme of the car. Has anyone been able to locate a - website/retailer/link where I can find some? I've seen several pictures and videos of '22 civics with black door handles already equipped. Currently there are none on amazon (been checking religiously) so I'm wondering if it is just a waiting game or if I am just looking in the wrong places. I had them on my '17 civic and they made a world of difference. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm looking to buy black door handles to contribute towards the overall black/white theme of the car. Has anyone been able to locate a - website/retailer/link where I can find some? I've seen several pictures and videos of '22 civics with black door handles already equipped. Currently there are none on amazon (been checking religiously) so I'm wondering if it is just a waiting game or if I am just looking in the wrong places. I had them on my '17 civic and they made a world of difference. Thanks
If you have found em let me know! I have blacked out the tail lights, tinted the windows and have the HPD package installed. But the handles are killing me.

·
Registered
'22 Civic Touring
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts