11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Honda civic sport touring
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for some lowering springs for my sport touring but I can’t confirm what will fit because I see many options for the sedan only. Not sure if they all fit the same platform anyone know ?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I’m looking for some lowering springs for my sport touring but I can’t confirm what will fit because I see many options for the sedan only. Not sure if they all fit the same platform anyone know ?
Seen a few of them already on D2 Racing PRO lowering springs.

I think springs that fit the sedan also fit the hatch. It's one of those things Honda usually keeps the same.

How much of a drop are you looking for?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seen a few of them already on D2 Racing PRO lowering springs.

I think springs that fit the sedan also fit the hatch. It's one of those things Honda usually keeps the same.

How much of a drop are you looking for?
That’s what I’m noticing I just want to be sure before I buy some I’m really interested in eibach or the swift springs. I’m just looking for a clean drop around 1.5” but I want the ride quality to at least feel somewhat comfortable.

·
Registered
‘22 Sonic Grey si
102 Posts
I love my eibachs; bit pricey tho

Reactions: hondapwr

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
That’s what I’m noticing I just want to be sure before I buy some I’m really interested in eibach or the swift springs. I’m just looking for a clean drop around 1.5” but I want the ride quality to at least feel somewhat comfortable.
Are you going to get a new set of wheels to go with the lowered look? Or are you keeping the stock ones?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Eibach is probably your best bet then. I heard their Sportline springs are a bit stiffer than stock, that comes from some Touring hatch guys with them, from both the 10th and 11th gen.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Eibach is probably your best bet then. I heard their Sportline springs are a bit stiffer than stock, that comes from some Touring hatch guys with them, from both the 10th and 11th gen.
Do you know the part number and if I’ll need a camber kit I want to make sure I’m getting the right ones that fit because when searching for the eibach ones for the 11th gen all I get are the pro kit springs. I’d rather get the sport lines because they have a more aggressive look.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Do you know the part number and if I’ll need a camber kit I want to make sure I’m getting the right ones that fit because when searching for the eibach ones for the 11th gen all I get are the pro kit springs. I’d rather get the sport lines because they have a more aggressive look.
I think he's referring to these

@Mark_Isaev has them installed on his sedan and might be able to give you feedback.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think he's referring to these

@Mark_Isaev has them installed on his sedan and might be able to give you feedback.
I notice they say si only so idk if they would fit my hatchback but that’s definitely the set I would choose.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey, i do have them installed on my Si. The car riders very good, not too bumpy, handling a lot better. Not too low either, can clear most of speedbumps. Handling rough road pretty well (i live in Michigan, roads here sucks lol)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey, i do have them installed on my Si. The car riders very good, not too bumpy, handling a lot better. Not too low either, can clear most of speedbumps. Handling rough road pretty well (i live in Michigan, roads here sucks lol)
Good to hear because I am leaning towards those but I just want to confirm if they’ll fit the hatchback?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts