11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For whatever reason I had this thought. Now that the civic will have an all digital cluster does anyone else hope that tuners like HONDATA K-Tuner Spoon Sports or Mugen might program in a custom cluster? Kinda like way back when spoon made a special cluster for the type r except digital? I kinda hope for this though it’s a long shot. I mean how cool would it be for when You throw on a sport mode or something - a HONDATA cluster to pop up and sync with the app?!
Also notice how the spoon cluster has a wider rpm range than the mugen one. Maybe they can make these readings more accurate so you don’t get those “speedometer burying” moments

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
For whatever reason I had this thought. Now that the civic will have an all digital cluster does anyone else hope that tuners like HONDATA K-Tuner Spoon Sports or Mugen might program in a custom cluster? Kinda like way back when spoon made a special cluster for the type r except digital? I kinda hope for this though it’s a long shot. I mean how cool would it be for when You throw on a sport mode or something - a HONDATA cluster to pop up and sync with the app?! View attachment 1306 Also notice how the spoon cluster has a wider rpm range than the mugen one. Maybe they can make these readings more accurate so you don’t get those “speedometer burying” moments
Now that you bring it up I think it's definitely something that Honda and/or aftermarket companies should look into. It would scratch a nostalgia itch and then you could switch it back to the modern screen whenever you wanted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.