11th Gen Civic Forum banner
221 - 240 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just joined the forum! I ordered my SI last week. They told me it's scheduled to be built end of May, delivery 3rd week of June. I'm in Canada. I hope it's on schedule! (seems doubtful) I'm doing a trade, which I'm continuing to drive until the car is delivered. This will be a long wait!
I ordered my Si in January and still have no build date or ETA. I also am doing a trade. It may be a lot longer than May.Hopefully not.We may be in time for the 2023 Si

·
Registered
34 Posts
Delivery for mine is tomorrow. Hate dealer high pressure sales for warranties and all that rustproofing junk though.

Are you getting it with any accessories? Did they offer you anything like oil changes or mats for cost/free?

Mine is straight MSRP 33,150+Freight/PDI and tax.
When did you order? Only thing that scares me is that my dealer hasn’t been allocated one and I put in my deposit over a month ago. In Windsor Ontario Canada. I’m worried I might be pushed into a 23 with a slight price increase.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I ordered my Si in January and still have no build date or ETA. I also am doing a trade. It may be a lot longer than May.Hopefully not.We may be in time for the 2023 Si
That's odd they didn't give a date. I was at the dealer on a Saturday...and by Tuesday I had dates for build and delivery. I still have my doubts it will be in time but I am excited for the day I get the call! I was be calling in sick for sure 😄
And ya the 2023 order season will be here before we know it so if 2022s aren't fulfilled, I'd wonder how that plays out.

·
Registered
34 Posts
That's odd they didn't give a date. I was at the dealer on a Saturday...and by Tuesday I had dates for build and delivery. I still have my doubts it will be in time but I am excited for the day I get the call! I was be calling in sick for sure 😄
And ya the 2023 order season will be here before we know it so if 2022s aren't fulfilled, I'd wonder how that plays out.
I’m getting an update on Saturday. Seems like they are getting some definite info on allocated and being built. Fingers crossed for a 22 but I won’t be upset if I have to wait a little longer.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Delivery for mine is tomorrow. Hate dealer high pressure sales for warranties and all that rustproofing junk though.

Are you getting it with any accessories? Did they offer you anything like oil changes or mats for cost/free?

Mine is straight MSRP 33,150+Freight/PDI and tax.
Nothing for free that i know of yet.. i did order hpd kit and emblems but they are backordered.

221 - 240 of 263 Posts