11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2022 civic si - sonic gray
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I want to put an aftermarket exhaust on my si but I'm having some trouble deciding. I have 3 options on my list currently the first is the Remark exhaust, the second is the Magnaflow neo series, and the last is the 27won exhaust. I don't want it to be overwhelmingly loud but I would love just a little more sound than the stock has. If you have any other recommendations and suggestions I'd love to hear them. The links for the exhaust systems are here for easy access. Thanks

Remark exhaust: Sports Touring (LINK LOOP) Catback Exhaust - Honda Civic Si FE1 (2022+

Magnaflow Exhaust: MagnaFlow NEO Series Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System 19600

27won exhaust: 2022+ HONDA CIVIC Si/2023+ INTEGRA FRONT-PIPE BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM

· Registered
2022 Civic Si
73 Posts
Sorry I was sassy, 27Won because they got rid of the loopy design that I disliked and sounds decent. Remark sounds better but people have been complaining about losing torque due to the muffler o.o putting on the stock muffler apparently fixes that. Might be a good amount of drone from the remark as well. I ordered remark but cancelled due to these comments and delayed shipments. MagnaFlow I don't know very well so could also be a good option!

· Registered
2022 civic si - sonic gray
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I was sassy, 27Won because they got rid of the loopy design that I disliked and sounds decent. Remark sounds better but people have been complaining about losing torque due to the muffler o.o putting on the stock muffler apparently fixes that. Might be a good amount of drone from the remark as well. I ordered remark but cancelled due to these comments and delayed shipments. MagnaFlow I don't know very well so could also be a good option!
Thank you for the response! I've always been leaning toward the 27won exhaust but I heard about the Remark and Magnaflow now I think I'm committed to the 27won exhaust. Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts