11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Owner of a the ‘22 Civic Sport recently bought about two weeks ago. Every time I accelerate there is a rattle in/on dashboard. Anybody else having same problem?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nvm you guys it’s just the rear mirror, I hope. Pretty damn solid car with the new updated interior, very nice. No rattles or noises over bumps. Handles the curves very nicely. Really have to give it some time to break into. Tinted the windows with half ceramic/ crystalline. Beautiful combo. Looking to get maybe HPD accessories but feel like now worth it? Would also be looking for new wheels & tires in the near future. Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
739 Posts
That's good news I guess.

Congrats and welcome to the forum btw!

Any ideas what wheels you're looking to get? A few guys on here already got aftermarket wheels for their Civics. Wheel shopping is always so much fun!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Nvm you guys it’s just the rear mirror, I hope. Pretty damn solid car with the new updated interior, very nice. No rattles or noises over bumps. Handles the curves very nicely. Really have to give it some time to break into. Tinted the windows with half ceramic/ crystalline. Beautiful combo. Looking to get maybe HPD accessories but feel like now worth it? Would also be looking for new wheels & tires in the near future. Thanks for reading.
Welcome to the forum @5p33d_d3m0n and congrats on the new Civic! Which HPD accessories are you considering?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's good news I guess.

Congrats and welcome to the forum btw!

Any ideas what wheels you're looking to get? A few guys on here already got aftermarket wheels for their Civics. Wheel shopping is always so much fun!
Don’t know what looks good with the silver color. I’ve been thinking bronze colored wheels or non-shiny black ones?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No rattles in my Touring that I've noticed. More stuff sliding around cause I'm carving corners most of the time. LOL.
It’s a corner carver for sureee. I’m 6’8” so I wasn’t able to fit in a touring trim </3. Heck, not even in a ‘21 accord !! I was really surprised

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the forum @5p33d_d3m0n and congrats on the new Civic! Which HPD accessories are you considering?
Mostly like the underbody spoilers for front, trunk, back, & sides. I got an estimate of about ~ $2500 for both installation & products. Still debating if the HPD accessories are just “accessories”

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I thought I did but as it turns out it was the sun visor , it was not fully locked in position. 🙈
Oh wow ! 😂 after I got the windows tinted it started rattling & I was like dang these dudes took my baby for a joy ride but nah, it was just the rear mirror. So far, still no rattling after adjusting the mirror

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just put premium gas in it & 😮‍💨 it pulls. Still no rattling.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Don’t know what looks good with the silver color. I’ve been thinking bronze colored wheels or non-shiny black ones?
Any of those would look good.
I always love bronze, but I think a black rim with a silver surround might look great.

Something like this

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Oh wow ! 😂 after I got the windows tinted it started rattling & I was like dang these dudes took my baby for a joy ride but nah, it was just the rear mirror. So far, still no rattling after adjusting the mirror
Glad to know that there's no more rattling. What do you think about the build quality now that you've spent enough time with it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Glad to know that there's no more rattling. What do you think about the build quality now that you've spent enough time with it?
It’s a solid build quality overall. Super simple inside, AC, Bluetooth, manual seats, enough speed for the streets

·
Registered
68 Posts
mine sounded like that also. Turned out to be the sun visor it was not locked into position.😳 good luck
I was really hoping that was what it was but it's not. All speeds. Not when it's idling. Center to center right of the dash. More on rougher roads but that's practically all of them in Pennsylvania. I'm contacting the service department.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I was really hoping that was what it was but it's not. All speeds. Not when it's idling. Center to center right of the dash. More on rougher roads but that's practically all of them in Pennsylvania. I'm contacting the service department.
I am 100% sure nobody at service department will hear anything and you will not be able to reproduce it when you get to the dealer... :devilish:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts