11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Got it installed today, works well. just have to do the e brake twice to activate it. works like a charm
im getting
Got it installed today, works well. just have to do the e brake twice to activate it. works like a charm
I'm getting a Compustar remote starter and drone installed. Is that the one you have installed? Which model # did you use for the remote starter in the 2022 Si? I have the same car.

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was compustar, sorry not sure of the model. works great. only stupid thing is because of the manual trans as soon as the door is open, the car will stop. no way around that. but it works okay. you have to do some stuff before it will set though. e brake twice and dont close drivers door until your ready to set it. as that lets the modual know its ready and set. so if you have crap to take out of the trunk. keep drivers door open. grab all your crap. then close drivers door last. if you open the car for anything. youll have to reset everything for the remote start to work again. took me a few days to get used to it. but its second nature now.

· Premium Member
2022 Civic Si
98 Posts
It was compustar, sorry not sure of the model. works great. only stupid thing is because of the manual trans as soon as the door is open, the car will stop. no way around that. but it works okay. you have to do some stuff before it will set though. e brake twice and dont close drivers door until your ready to set it. as that lets the modual know its ready and set. so if you have crap to take out of the trunk. keep drivers door open. grab all your crap. then close drivers door last. if you open the car for anything. youll have to reset everything for the remote start to work again. took me a few days to get used to it. but its second nature now.
How much and where did you get it? I'm in AB

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I paid 650 Plus tax, B&K Elite services in Edmonton, 14312-140 st 780-900-6575. I am probably the most OCD person on the face of the earth. they did a good clean install. no scratches scraps anything. it was somewhere i will go back for sure.

· Premium Member
2022 Civic Si
98 Posts
I paid 650 Plus tax, B&K Elite services in Edmonton, 14312-140 st 780-900-6575. I am probably the most OCD person on the face of the earth. they did a good clean install. no scratches scraps anything. it was somewhere i will go back for sure.
Thats not too bad on price. Wife needs one for her vehicle too. I have one last question, is it a separate remote to activate the remote start? Is there a way to program the original remote?

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Drone is an iphone app, and they programmed my factory fob to start the car too. hit lock three times and it will start it. no need for an extra remote...

· Registered
76 Posts
Thanks bro. I'm super OCD too so I take it to my guy who's installed the oem foglights and sound system for me. Never a scratch either. I'll let you know how mine turns out. I'm scheduled for Dec 15
The Drone is an iphone app, and they programmed my factory fob to start the car too. hit lock three times and it will start it. no need for an extra remote...
Thank you for the info

1 - 20 of 21 Posts