11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! While far from my first post, I'm thrilled to have finally signed paperwork on my new Civic! I have an SGP sedan coming sometime between the 12th and the 17th and got an absolutely lovely deal from a dealer that was initially outside my research zone but popped up late one night. I'll update again once he arrives!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hey guys! While far from my first post, I'm thrilled to have finally signed paperwork on my new Civic! I have an SGP sedan coming sometime between the 12th and the 17th and got an absolutely lovely deal from a dealer that was initially outside my research zone but popped up late one night. I'll update again once he arrives!
Congrats @andyg! Were you considering any other cars before picking the Civic?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats @andyg! Were you considering any other cars before picking the Civic?
Not really, I have a very mixed vehicle history and after coming back to the US from living overseas for 7 years, I really wasn't thrilled with other offerings I saw on the market. My last car was a VW GTI and I don't care for the look, functionality, or price of the Mk8. When I saw the new Civic and it's the same size/power of the 90's Accord with a modern look, I was very intrigued. I wish I could find an E36 M3 like I used to have but those are quickly becoming collectible, so here I am 😂

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys! Picked up my SGP touring today finally! So far so good and not only did I get decent mileage on the way home from the dealer but I got both keys right away!
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Sky
Speedometer Car Motor vehicle Steering part Vehicle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts