11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hatch Sport Touring / manual can not be had in the US in Boost Blue. Hatch Sport can be had in manual / Boost Blue.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport Touring, Boost Blue
115 Posts
Reactions: rosedraws

·
Registered
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a color that's remarkably hard to capture on camera, but it absolutely jumps out at you in person.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looks really good. The color reminds me of Voodoo Blue from the 4runner/tacoma/tundra color palette.

Has anyone looked into whether or not the hatchback side skirts fit the sedans? I kinda like the black accent but dont really care for the HPD version for the sedans

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looks really good. The color reminds me of Voodoo Blue from the 4runner/tacoma/tundra color palette.

Has anyone looked into whether or not the hatchback side skirts fit the sedans? I kinda like the black accent but dont really care for the HPD version for the sedans
It's a lot lighter than the Voodoo Blue, side-by-side. It's very close to the '22 Corvette Stingray Rapid Blue, though.

I am not a fan of the HPD trim either, other than the spoiler for the Hatchback. I just don't care for the glossy black which does not match up with the adjacent matte black. I don't see any reason why the side skirts would not fit, though because the bodies are identical all the way back to the deck lid/hatchback.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still haven’t had a chance to get out someplace nice to get photos, but I did snap a couple as I was going to get dinner with a friend (that’s his Element behind it).

Everyone I’ve talked to comments about how the color just jumps out at you.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
115 Posts
Everyone I’ve talked to comments about how the color just jumps out at you.
There is something about it, when it is in the sun, that looks as though it is glowing from its own light source.

Reactions: BlueStreak

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Took a long drive from Columbus down to Atlanta last weekend with a couple friends. The three of us and our stuff fit just fine under the hatch; here’s the final economy figures from when I got back home. Only had to buy gas once in each direction.
Speedometer Odometer Trip computer Car Tachometer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts