11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shot this video last week. It was my first time driving the car past 50mph and going further than 10 miles. I'll be doing a walkaround video tomorrow and if I have time I'll come back here and compare how it feels with the new wheels/tires. Also my car's "broken in" so I can push it a bit more. Anyway, let me know what you guys think. Or anything you want to see in the future.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I would like to see, if possible:
  • does ACC have stop-and-go feature or you have to nudge it when car stops
  • how paddle shisters perform in terms of upshifting and downshifting. I mean is there any RPM limit stopping you to upshift or when actually you Can upshift

·
Registered
79 Posts
I would like to see, if possible:
  • does ACC have stop-and-go feature or you have to nudge it when car stops
  • how paddle shisters perform in terms of upshifting and downshifting. I mean is there any RPM limit stopping you to upshift or when actually you Can upshift
I have not tried this myself yet but I asked the dealer and they said it does have the stop-and-go feature.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Shot this video last week. It was my first time driving the car past 50mph and going further than 10 miles. I'll be doing a walkaround video tomorrow and if I have time I'll come back here and compare how it feels with the new wheels/tires. Also my car's "broken in" so I can push it a bit more. Anyway, let me know what you guys think. Or anything you want to see in the future.

This is a great road to take you car for a drive, where did you film this @roymerperez_yt?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts