11th Gen Civic Forum banner
541 - 560 of 596 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anyone else’s dealerships asking over MSRP? In I’m upstate NY and they are all tacking on a dealership fee. Up to 2500 bucks. I went to the neighboring state to order mine cuz they said no markup. Hoping they don’t try to add a dealership fee in when it arrives.

·
Registered
2022 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring in Platinum White Pearl
7 Posts
Anyone else’s dealerships asking over MSRP? In I’m upstate NY and they are all tacking on a dealership fee. Up to 2500 bucks. I went to the neighboring state to order mine cuz they said no markup. Hoping they don’t try to add a dealership fee in when it arrives.
Where in Upstate NY are you? I purchased my Civic Sport Touring from a dealership that didn't do any markup, that dealer being Mohawk Honda. I highly suggest giving them a look if you're not too far from the Captial Region and if this other dealer tries to pull anything. Good luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered a Smokey Mauve Pearl Hatchback Touring in June, dealer said it was already on order, someone backed out for a different colour.=
ETA was August, August came, said first week of September. Today dealer called to let me know, he had a VIN last week, and there were 4 HBs he expected to come intoday, one being mine.

Well 3 showed up, mine missing. He checked again, my VIN is gone. He believes when he had the VIN they were just waiting on the paint, and now thats why the VIN is gone. ETA now October, probably end of Oct. He said he confirmed I'll still get the '22 interest and pricing but uit'll likely be a '23 and I should still be geting the Mauve. Also said the HPD in my colour was still on back order, likely due to the same reason, the Mauve paint

We'll see I guess

·
Registered
11 Posts
Where in Upstate NY are you? I purchased my Civic Sport Touring from a dealership that didn't do any markup, that dealer being Mohawk Honda. I highly suggest giving them a look if you're not too far from the Captial Region and if this other dealer tries to pull anything. Good luck!
I’m about an hour north of Mohawk and they were tacking on a dealership fee. Them and Saratoga Honda were adding in 2500 dealership fees. As well as Keeler Honda. Della Honda in Glens Falls was adding 1800 for undercoating and seat treatment that was mandatory. I got mine in Vermont. They said MSRP and nothing over. That was in June when I put my deposit down. I have that in text from them so we’ll see when get there.

·
Registered
2022 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring in Platinum White Pearl
7 Posts
I’m about an hour north of Mohawk and they were tacking on a dealership fee. Them and Saratoga Honda were adding in 2500 dealership fees. As well as Keeler Honda. Della Honda in Glens Falls was adding 1800 for undercoating and seat treatment that was mandatory. I got mine in Vermont. They said MSRP and nothing over. That was in June when I put my deposit down. I have that in text from them so we’ll see when get there.
Damn sorry to hear that when I picked mine up back in June they didn't even mention any sort of added fee, nor did they add one. Sorry to give you some false info, I promise though the Civic is a great car! Hoping the dealer in Vermont doesn't try to add any markups for you, shopping around is already hard enough these days.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ordered a Smokey Mauve Pearl Hatchback Touring in June, dealer said it was already on order, someone backed out for a different colour.=
ETA was August, August came, said first week of September. Today dealer called to let me know, he had a VIN last week, and there were 4 HBs he expected to come intoday, one being mine.

Well 3 showed up, mine missing. He checked again, my VIN is gone. He believes when he had the VIN they were just waiting on the paint, and now thats why the VIN is gone. ETA now October, probably end of Oct. He said he confirmed I'll still get the '22 interest and pricing but uit'll likely be a '23 and I should still be geting the Mauve. Also said the HPD in my colour was still on back order, likely due to the same reason, the Mauve paint

We'll see I guess
I just picked up my mauve after 177 day wait according to the dealer. It’s a beautiful color and totally worth it.

My dealer told me MSRP went up $400 when I got there. I don’t know if it’s true but at that point I was too tired to argue about the previous price we talked about. 6 months of having no car and then waking up at 6am to drive 2.5 hours, I wasn’t in the mood.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #552 ·
I just picked up my mauve after 177 day wait according to the dealer. It’s a beautiful color and totally worth it.

My dealer told me MSRP went up $400 when I got there. I don’t know if it’s true but at that point I was too tired to argue about the previous price we talked about. 6 months of having no car and then waking up at 6am to drive 2.5 hours, I wasn’t in the mood.
The MSRP went up twice in the past year, so it’s legit.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Whelp, 3rd time my Si order has been pushed back. Went from 8/29-9/1, 9/6-9/10 and was just told today that it’s now 9/14-9/18. Still projected to get delivered in Oct but we’ll see. Don’t have to much faith in that projected delivery time at all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So my black 2022 LX sedan, Canadian model (which IMO is better equipped than the US Sport model, nevermind the US LX), arrived at the dealership today. I put down my deposit in June and was told to expect delivery in late August. When I checked with the dealer in late August they said it was already built and just waiting at the factory for transportation out here to western Canada. The way people are talking on here it sounds like a few weeks delay isn't too bad.
FWIW, the salesman told me today that I'm lucky because I got the last 2022 Civic LX in Canada. I'm looking forward to taking delivery early next week.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Whelp, 3rd time my Si order has been pushed back. Went from 8/29-9/1, 9/6-9/10 and was just told today that it’s now 9/14-9/18. Still projected to get delivered in Oct but we’ll see. Don’t have to much faith in that projected delivery time at all.
I've been working with two dealers and gotten the same dates as you have. Pushed back 3 times. Now one is all they way back to 10/1-10/4. What color?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've been working with two dealers and gotten the same dates as you have. Pushed back 3 times. Now one is all they way back to 10/1-10/4. What color?
I’ve also been working with 2 dealerships. One said it’ll be here first week of October. I didn’t question it. Then this one today said build date is 9/14-9/18. Both are sonic gray. I do think the one that said it’ll get delivered the first week of October is legit. I bought my current civic from them last year.

541 - 560 of 596 Posts