11th Gen Civic Forum banner
521 - 540 of 596 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Build Date has been pushed back several times. Dealership has been lees than helpful in keeping me informed. I was told I would be given a VIN number at some point, which still hasnt happened. After each build date comes and goes I text the dealership and ask for an update and a few days later they text me back a new build range. A few days ago I ask for an update and they text me back and say, "says its going to be here 9/08-9/12". So of course ask "when you say here, do you mean at the dealership?" And they said yes. So I am trying not to get too excited cuz im not sure it will actually come in. But seriously getting excited!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Build Date has been pushed back several times. Dealership has been lees than helpful in keeping me informed. I was told I would be given a VIN number at some point, which still hasnt happened. After each build date comes and goes I text the dealership and ask for an update and a few days later they text me back a new build range. A few days ago I ask for an update and they text me back and say, "says its going to be here 9/08-9/12". So of course ask "when you say here, do you mean at the dealership?" And they said yes. So I am trying not to get too excited cuz im not sure it will actually come in. But seriously getting excited!!
Once I get the VIN I will know it"s actually going to be coming to the dealership.What did you order by the way?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #528 ·
This sounds like they have a VIN! It exists! You're in the home stretch now.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Got my VIN. Original build date: 4-20ish/4-24ish, estimated for June/July. In June delayed to 8-24/8-28 build date. Delayed again to 9-05/9-09. Got the vin today at 9-07.

Excited to finally get my car after my last one was totaled in April. But never in a million years would I have expected to wait so long and pay MSRP for a EX-L Civic lol.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah I have a ton of parts sitting around. Need to find a trustworthy place to install the HPD spoiler. I'd do it myself if it weren't for the giant holes needed to be drilled.
I’m having the dealership put mine on. I found it online for like $250-300 and the dealership had the add on for $550. Seemed like a fair deal to me because I bet it no shop is going to do it for less than $200.

521 - 540 of 596 Posts