11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any issues with people saying they can hear an echo when hard wired to carplay? Bluetooth has no echo however carplay does. If I unplug my phone and the car auto picks up bluetooth the echo is gone. Phone is an iphone 12 pro

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
@c6m have you tried to update your phone to possibly help solve this issue?
Any updates we can do on either end would be a good start.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Has anyone had any issues with people saying they can hear an echo when hard wired to carplay? Bluetooth has no echo however carplay does. If I unplug my phone and the car auto picks up bluetooth the echo is gone. Phone is an iphone 12 pro
I've heard of there being issues with wireless carplay buy usually wired has been good. Does this happen every time you plug in your phone?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've heard of there being issues with wireless carplay buy usually wired has been good. Does this happen every time you plug in your phone?
it’s not every time but it’s definitely more frequent now than it was before. maybe one out of every 2 or 3 times

·
Registered
6 Posts
When I receive a text message or notification, the front driver side speaker cuts out for about 5-8 seconds then kicks back on. Didn’t do it when I first bought it, starting doing it about a week after buying 2022 Sport.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Do you just notice it on phone calls? My 2017 LX used to do it when I called my Girlfriend in her 2020 Toyota Highlander sometimes. It only happened with her so I'm guessing it was a Toyota Bluetooth issue as hers doesn't have CarPlay.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you just notice it on phone calls? My 2017 LX used to do it when I called my Girlfriend in her 2020 Toyota Highlander sometimes. It only happened with her so I'm guessing it was a Toyota Bluetooth issue as hers doesn't have CarPlay.
I’m not sure. Haven’t noticed on phone calls. I will find out soon since I’m heading to the gym after work today. Will update once I find out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts