11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody had issues with the charging port just not working. It work about 75% of the time, the other 25% is rather inconvenient though.

I know its not the device or cable becuase I can simply plug the cable into the actual dedicated USB port and it works fine everytime.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top