11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i recently listened to some bangers on my way home when i noticed that my driver side Speaker was on the verge of death…i admit that i may have been playing the music a little loud but shouldn’t the “premium” soundsystem be able to handle this kind of situation? By now the speaker is completely gone and it cuts in every now and then making terrible noises. I’m extremely disappointed because the dealer doesn’t have any appointments open for another 3 weeks. I’m thinking about dropping the 1-2k for aftermarket amp and speakers and completely get rid of the “quality” bose system.

not so much a question but more a rant since the bose system was one of the reasons i got the touring!

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Touring
43 Posts
Hey, i recently listened to some bangers on my way home when i noticed that my driver side Speaker was on the verge of death…i admit that i may have been playing the music a little loud but shouldn’t the “premium” soundsystem be able to handle this kind of situation? By now the speaker is completely gone and it cuts in every now and then making terrible noises. I’m extremely disappointed because the dealer doesn’t have any appointments open for another 3 weeks. I’m thinking about dropping the 1-2k for aftermarket amp and speakers and completely get rid of the “quality” bose system.

not so much a question but more a rant since the bose system was one of the reasons i got the touring!
Wouldn’t this be covered under the factory bumper to bumper warranty?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts