11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering does anyone know if the Aftermarket Blow Off Valves that are on the 10th Gen 1.5L-Turbo is compatible with the 11th Gen 1.5L-Turbo on the touring Civic sedan

·
Registered
772 Posts
I don't, but it's a damn good question. The cars are very similar so I suspect they would be fine.

·
Registered
164 Posts
You don’t need one man, don’t be a rice-boy in a family car.
If you really want to make “blowoff” noises just get a high horsepower car.
It isn’t going to make your car faster, so why be a poser?
Just saying

·
Registered
91 s13 hatch, 89 s13 coupe, 13 fr-s, 09 wrx, 19 rubicon, 22 civic si
3 Posts
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for telling me. I don’t know what I would have done if you didn’t tell me it was a family car! I must be doing it wrong. You’d think that after over 20 years modifying and building boosted cars I would recognize a family car that isn’t supposed to be fast. You should have said something earlier so I would have spent all that time and money replacing most of the turbo system components and having some guy drive it on a treadmill. Well maybe one day I’ll get sent to gapplebees as much as you and I’ll start to care about what a car starts out as at the dealership or even to give a shit about what others think because I’m all kinds of fucked up, I do things to my cars because I think it’s cool. But again thank you, I’ll see if there are any friends that can come and help get my head out of my own ass for all of our sakes. You’d never believe it I have 3 other cars that make blow off valve noises and none are what I consider high horse power! Either way I guess I’m stuck being some rice-boy poser for a while since my head is just so far up my ass. Just saying…

1 - 5 of 5 Posts