11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Atripleshot said:
9311[/ATTACH]
Looks good!
Did you wrap the lights and do it yourself?
I tried with Vvivid wrap with mixed results. I need to redo one of them as part of the wrap at the top has crinkled when it cured (had to slightly heat and stretch to get it to lay flat but it didn't stay). Looking for any pointers/tips if you did it yourself

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good!
Did you wrap the lights and do it yourself?
I tried with Vvivid wrap with mixed results. I need to redo one of them as part of the wrap at the top has crinkled when it cured (had to slightly heat and stretch to get it to lay flat but it didn't stay). Looking for any pointers/tips if you did it yourself
Initially I wrapped the rear lights myself, but I didn't like how they turned out. So I took them to a professional installer. It does cost more, but it also comes with a warranty that if they start to come off he'll fix it for free. So, in the end, it's good peace of mind. I paid $180 for the full car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Initially I wrapped the rear lights myself, but I didn't like how they turned out. So I took them to a professional installer. It does cost more, but it also comes with a warranty that if they start to come off he'll fix it for free. So, in the end, it's good peace of mind. I paid $180 for the full car.
Ah nice, I'll give it one more go since I have some more film still and see if I can get it on well enough. How long is the warranty for?

·
Registered
2022 Civic Si
69 Posts
Looks great! Have 5% with 55% windshield on my Si too. I did reflector tint but didn't do taillight tint. I like the way yours turned out makes me wanna do mine!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Quite a project. Well done. Reminds me of our kitchen appliances, all piano black.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts