11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2020 Insight Touring, 2023 Civic Touring
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wanted to share some pics of my dashcam install in my ‘23 Touring. This vehicle is not easy to install a dashcam in if you want the camera centered as it’s suppose to be due to the layout of the rearview mirror assembly. The only real option to proper install is to use the Blendmount that I have here. Just be aware it’s not cheap but it’s done right. This is a 3 channel system with front, rear, and interior cameras. It is also cloud connected with the LTE option.
Tire Car Automotive mirror Hood Automotive tire

Mirror Automotive side-view mirror Automotive mirror Automotive lighting Vehicle

Vehicle Water Hood Automotive lighting Car

Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Water Underwater

Mirror Automotive mirror Automotive side-view mirror Motor vehicle Automotive design

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive mirror Automotive exterior

· Registered
44 Posts
That is a really clean install. I love the housing in front of the rearview mirror. It makes routing cables so much easier. (I actually ran 12v up to mine, and have the 12v to USB 5v adapter in that housing.)

How easy/hard was it to run the wire for the back camera? Did you go along the roof or down to the bottom of the door frame?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts