11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the car is brand new still, but has anyone attempted to black out the chrome trim around the windows? I know the sport has this black already, but I was thinking a piano black vinyl might look better on it than the matte black used on the Sport.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I know the car is brand new still, but has anyone attempted to black out the chrome trim around the windows? I know the sport has this black already, but I was thinking a piano black vinyl might look better on it than the matte black used on the Sport.
Absolutely!! First thing we did! You can find our chrome delete kit and more in our Etsy shop here:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Absolutely!! First thing we did! You can find our chrome delete kit and more in our Etsy shop here:
Perfect and I can support a forum member. I'll order it this Thursday. Do you happen to have images of the different patterns (doesn't have to be this exact item, I just don't know the difference between carbs fiber and small bio-hex, large bio-hex, etc.).

I dig the turn signal tint too, neat idea with the hex pattern.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Perfect and I can support a forum member. I'll order it this Thursday. Do you happen to have images of the different patterns (doesn't have to be this exact item, I just don't know the difference between carbs fiber and small bio-hex, large bio-hex, etc.).

We have a few clients with installs on a thread here called Jets Vinyl installs as well that show some materials.

·
Registered
139 Posts

Large Bio-Hex

1 - 20 of 30 Posts