11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Touring (Rallye Red)
84 Posts
The HPD (Honda Performance Development) emblems in black look superb, fabulous and awe dropping in any color of the 2022 Honda Civic Sports trim because the black emblems match with the black 18" wheels and the black window outline.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Probably not. The chrome finish around the outline of the windows and the chrome wheels with shark fin inlets don't match the HPD black emblems.
Agreed. Unless you do the chrome delete vinyl and a new set of wheels, I’d say stick with the factory. I too have a touring in white and in my mind it’d be out of place

·
Registered
29 Posts
Agreed. Unless you do the chrome delete vinyl and a new set of wheels, I’d say stick with the factory. I too have a touring in white and in my mind it’d be out of place
Does someone make a pre-cut chrome delete vinyl kit?

·
Registered
2022 Civic
18 Posts
Does someone make a pre-cut chrome delete vinyl kit?
Jets Vinyl made the kit on my car.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The tint looks really good. How much of a difference has it made keeping the heat out?
I don't know what he got, but 3M Ceramic Tint all around including the windshield will absolutely keep the heat out. In fact, the UV blocking is so good that Transitions lenses don't transition cause there is no UV to react to. I have done it to my last three vehicles, and the Civic get's her's end of the month.

Once you go Ceramic you will never go back.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I don't know what he got, but 3M Ceramic Tint all around including the windshield will absolutely keep the heat out. In fact, the UV blocking is so good that Transitions lenses don't transition cause there is no UV to react to. I have done it to my last three vehicles, and the Civic get's her's end of the month.

Once you go Ceramic you will never go back.
I'll have to keep that in mind with my car, thanks a lot @DJFriar! Do you do it yourself or get someone else to apply it?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'll have to keep that in mind with my car, thanks a lot @DJFriar! Do you do it yourself or get someone else to apply it?
I had a shop do it, as the ceramic tint has a lifetime warranty good at any authorized shop nationwide (you can get 3M and Llumar, I haven't really noticed any difference in them to be honest, though 3M seems to be slightly more common).

That and I don't really have the patience to get it installed correctly anyway. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts