11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Touring (Rallye Red)
96 Posts
The HPD (Honda Performance Development) emblems in black look superb, fabulous and awe dropping in any color of the 2022 Honda Civic Sports trim because the black emblems match with the black 18" wheels and the black window outline.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Agreed. Unless you do the chrome delete vinyl and a new set of wheels, I’d say stick with the factory. I too have a touring in white and in my mind it’d be out of place
Does someone make a pre-cut chrome delete vinyl kit?

·
Registered
2022 Civic
18 Posts
Does someone make a pre-cut chrome delete vinyl kit?
Jets Vinyl made the kit on my car.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The tint looks really good. How much of a difference has it made keeping the heat out?
I don't know what he got, but 3M Ceramic Tint all around including the windshield will absolutely keep the heat out. In fact, the UV blocking is so good that Transitions lenses don't transition cause there is no UV to react to. I have done it to my last three vehicles, and the Civic get's her's end of the month.

Once you go Ceramic you will never go back.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I don't know what he got, but 3M Ceramic Tint all around including the windshield will absolutely keep the heat out. In fact, the UV blocking is so good that Transitions lenses don't transition cause there is no UV to react to. I have done it to my last three vehicles, and the Civic get's her's end of the month.

Once you go Ceramic you will never go back.
I'll have to keep that in mind with my car, thanks a lot @DJFriar! Do you do it yourself or get someone else to apply it?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'll have to keep that in mind with my car, thanks a lot @DJFriar! Do you do it yourself or get someone else to apply it?
I had a shop do it, as the ceramic tint has a lifetime warranty good at any authorized shop nationwide (you can get 3M and Llumar, I haven't really noticed any difference in them to be honest, though 3M seems to be slightly more common).

That and I don't really have the patience to get it installed correctly anyway. lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Tire

Just got the black badges installed on my sonic gray hatch and definitely prefer them over the chrome on this paint color.

I also had the “Sport Touring” debadged as there’s no black version of the touring badge, and the trim-level badge felt extraneous anyway.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport Touring
117 Posts
All Chrome deleted on my Sport Touring. Including the exhaust. It’s Murda 😈
Vehicle Car Grille Plant Hood

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport Touring
117 Posts
That looks so good. What’d you use to blackout the exhaust tips?
3M High Temp Grill paint from Home Depot. Took the tips off and painted them.

You can vinyl them. They don’t get hot at all. Just hard to vinyl because of all the contours.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts