11th Gen Civic Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am starting to believe that I have been lied to on what the fix was for my car. At some point I will get contacted by Honda about all this and that is one thing I will bring up. If it’s true then all my headache could have been avoided by replacing a simple fuse that was miss labeled and not installed. No I have weeks worth of BS to get through and a damaged vehicle.
That sucks dude.

It’s one thing that they might have ripped apart your car unnecessarily. But they damaged a bunch of things during the process.

Hope everything gets put right.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am starting to believe that I have been lied to on what the fix was for my car. At some point I will get contacted by Honda about all this and that is one thing I will bring up. If it’s true then all my headache could have been avoided by replacing a simple fuse that was miss labeled and not installed. No I have weeks worth of BS to get through and a damaged vehicle.
If you’re missing an extra fuse under the fuse box cover then 100% they used it and put it on slot 37.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Absolutely...I will take them tomorrow
L
After reading this thread I believe it was posted by Theridia92 I checked ...the fuse box cover had spare fuses...where I circled is where they mentioned...I then checked the area in the panel liked they mentioned ... it's where I pointed the fuse puller at....hope this helped like the original post helped me
Circuit component Audio equipment Computer hardware Electronic instrument Electronic engineering
Passive circuit component Circuit component Hardware programmer Audio equipment Computer hardware

·
Registered
6 Posts
They were in there because the lid wasn’t on tight. Half ass like everything else they did to my poor car
Looks like they used the extra 30A fuse. There should be 2 there. When i opened mine, all the slots had an extra fuse. 2 for each amperage if im not mistaken.

·
Super Moderator
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I will probably never know for sure but it does seem like one is missing.

The 2 different boxes have a different fuse in one spot. Mine has a 15a and his has a 30a where a 15a should be according to the diagram.

The spare fuse slots I am missing a 15a and he is missing a 30a

·
Registered
2022 civic sport sedan
12 Posts
I definitely would tell them to not replace the head unit till they check the fuse issue or you will end up like the one poor guy with his car torn apart and scratched all to hell.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Had the same issue and got mine taken in and they fixed it, said something was just disconnected behind the panel or something. Although anyone know if this is a part from inside cause I found it on the floor after?
Sleeve Grey Electric blue Font Automotive exterior

41 - 50 of 50 Posts