11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 SI
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice! How dark are you going with the tint? Are you going to black out your emblems, lights, etc?
I’m probably going 15% on the sides and rear and then 80% ceramic on windshield to help with heat reduction. I have 5% on sides and rear on my 4Runner and it’s too much at night.
Yes Black emblems are on order and the SI is definitely staying red.
I always said I wouldn’t own another black vehicle but the SI in black is intoxicating.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Yea. It does look really good. I'm picking up my silver EX from my dealer Monday afternoon. I went with silver because it doesn't really show dirt. I take good care of my cars, but I just don't have to wash it all the time to keep it looking top notch. I'm tinting the windows too. I think it adds so much to the look of the car. I also think the black windows and other accents will look good with the silver.

·
Registered
22 SI
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea. It does look really good. I'm picking up my silver EX from my dealer Monday afternoon. I went with silver because it doesn't really show dirt. I take good care of my cars, but I just don't have to wash it all the time to keep it looking top notch. I'm tinting the windows too. I think it adds so much to the look of the car. I also think the black windows and other accents will look good with the silver.
silver is one of my favorite colors. Black accents will look great. Can’t wait to see it once you get it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I personally like colors showing the body lines and creases. In black, there is none. Best contrast for me is with White and maybe gray. White looks awesome with all black accents.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts