11th Gen Civic Forum banner

Back in a Honda

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  4 cyli 
#1 ·
Hi All, picked up a ST Hatch in Sonic Gray. Left the Honda fold back in 2002 but i'm back! Reached out to a local dealer and they had this one coming in without an existing deposit. Made the deal on July 4 and picked it up on July 27. Great car!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

See less See more
Discussion starter · #7 ·
Congratulations on your new Civic @tsrjaa! What do you like/dislike about your car so far?
Thanks @VTEC Goes Bwaah. First things first, I think it's a great looking car, especially in Hatchback form. Honda has also done a great job with tech. I like the intuitive controls, everything is easy to use or figure out how to use. Bose audio sounds pretty good as well. Drives and handles well for a daily commuter.

Only dislike so far would be the road noise. Not a deal breaker but it is noticeable to me, especially at high speed. May be able to improve with different tires. Would have liked to see a powered hatch, but probably too much to ask for at this price point. Still in the honeymoon phase, I'm sure I'll have more dislikes down the road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.