11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Hey guys

We got with Ktuner and they made it happen, you now can install the Ktuner with the 6 speed for the Hatch 1.5t

Hope you guys like the small video to help you understand the install of this amazing tuning device

Thanks a lot for sharing this @Axionind! The 55 hp and 58 lb-ft torque is a great boost to the car. Looking forward to seeing how it drives and sounds in the next video!

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport Touring
76 Posts
Ordered the Stage 1 intake and Ktuner V2 from Axion for my 2022 Sport Touring. Axion is a great company to deal with. Bought majority of my performance parts from them for my 2019 Accord 2.0T Sport build. Cant wait for the full PRL line up to release :) Also suspension upgrades!!!

• Love
Reactions: Axionind

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport Touring
76 Posts
We got some new parts in this week we will be testing for PRL on our car so stay tuned for that one
Definitely will be👍

·
Premium Member
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Touring
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Household hardware Automotive exhaust Nickel Bicycle part Auto part

Wanted to tease you guys these beautiful pieces from PRL
We will be doing an install video, these are a pre batch PRL made for us and we will give you all the results this week. We are most likely going to ditch the exhaust since there wont be one made for at least a year and the piping is tiny, weight savings and more power to be made. Please note the dump tube is from the 10th gen civic we will be using

1 - 12 of 12 Posts