11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to locate the audio device serial number in the 11th gen?

I factory reset my car to resolve an issue with CarPlay without realizing that I didn’t have the anti-theft code. And now I’m unable to find the audio device serial number to retrieve the code. Trying to save a trip to the dealership. Any leads?

thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does anyone know where to locate the audio device serial number in the 11th gen?

I factory reset my car to resolve an issue with CarPlay without realizing that I didn’t have the anti-theft code. And now I’m unable to find the audio device serial number to retrieve the code. Trying to save a trip to the dealership. Any leads?

thanks!
Have you moved the car since doing this or is it inside a garage or building? You should be able to pull it outside and give it a bit it’ll comeback without doing the code on the radio.

·
Registered
105 Posts

thanks!
Font Rectangle Circle Screenshot Pattern

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you moved the car since doing this or is it inside a garage or building? You should be able to pull it outside and give it a bit it’ll comeback without doing the code on the radio.
This worked for me. I hadn’t moved it and was in an underground garage. This morning when I moved it, it brought the system back online without the need of a code. Thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts