11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone.

I’m relatively new to this forum and I’ve been trying to find the answer to my question but I am unable.

Does anyone know a dealership in Arizona that is not going to charge an ADM On the new 2022 Honda Civic. I’ve contacted a few dealerships in the Phoenix area so far all of them or trying to get over sticker . Any information would be greatly appreciated thank you.
Edit : I was able to get this resolved. Thanks for your support 😊

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dealers are trying to charge a markup on a Civic?? How much above sticker are they asking?
when I was told there will be a mark up I asked the dealer if they ever wanted to have business in the future if they thought that was really a smart move I already knew the answer to that question. I told him I would not be there anytime in the future. Not sure how things are going to go I may have to wait for a while unless somebody on the site knows a dealership that is reasonable and fair hard to find these days I guess.😤

·
Registered
15 Posts
when I was told there will be a mark up I asked the dealer if they ever wanted to have business in the future if they thought that was really a smart move I already knew the answer to that question. I told him I would not be there anytime in the future. Not sure how things are going to go I may have to wait for a while unless somebody on the site knows a dealership that is reasonable and fair hard to find these days I guess.😤
I memorized the msrp of many vehicles and when I call to get quotes and they are asking for 4,000 more than MSRP I always throw it at them, they then try to lie to me and tell me that the msrp Im telling them is incorrect. Dealers nowadays are trying to get the most out it and I wont purchase any car if its not under msrp out the door!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Every time I run into this issue with a dealer I just look at their competitors within driving distance and find the lowest price then ask them to price match. Right now there’s not many 11th gens on lots so that’s kind of hard to do. But wait a little while and you should be able to negotiate down to MSRP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts