11th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Are you planning on leasing or financing? If it's just for school I'd go with the best rate I can get. If you're planning on owning it long term I'd me more comfortable with a Civic or Accord over the K5.
It would be a cash buy so I'm looking for the best deal. 27k would get the kia k5 gt-line which is well more equipped than the civic. Additionally the K5 has 100k mile or 10 year powertrain warranty. So im just going to have to wait

·
Registered
36 Posts
So? There's probably 10 in Phoenix. And 50+ in SoCal.
I think my anxiety level must’ve been up for the past few days About dealer mark up’s .I went to my local Honda dealer and talk to the general manager and had much better luck. There Should be a new 22 civic touring in my driveway tomorrow. I feel that he gave me a very fair price below MSRP . I got the car for invoice price I thought that was pretty good for the fact that the car just hit the dealer lot’s . Either way I’m happy .

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think my anxiety level must’ve been up for the past few days About dealer mark up’s .I went to my local Honda dealer and talk to the general manager and had much better luck. There Should be a new 22 civic touring in my driveway tomorrow. I feel that he gave me a very fair price below MSRP . I got the car for invoice price I thought that was pretty good for the fact that the car just hit the dealer lot’s . Either way I’m happy .
Invoice price? Can you talk more about the details of your deal? I'm not sure I've even seen what invoice price for the Civic is yet, but either way sounds like nice work!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Invoice price? Can you talk more about the details of your deal? I'm not sure I've even seen what invoice price for the Civic is yet, but either way sounds like nice work!
I cannot completely answer your question .I can’t really talk about the invoice price or what they sold me the car for I promised them I would not. I’ll just say I was very happy with the deal. As for the car so far I am extremely impressed comfortable quiet performance is more than adequate so far so good. As far as the color it’s called morning mist. The sales lady‘s name is Dominique Kay , she was very helpful easy to deal with which made this a fast and painless transaction very happy with this dealership and salesperson . If you are in the northern Arizona area I would highly recommend her and the dealership is Prescott Honda.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. I'm looking to purchase the 2022 Civic. I currently have a 2017 Civic EX and was just curious if you're planning to negotiate the price below MSRP? I've always paid below MSRP but I also haven't purchased a vehicle right when it was released. For my new 2017 my walkout price with TT&L and gap insurance was 21k and no trade-in or down payment. I see posts about people putting down deposits. Does this mean you're accepting whatever price the dealer is listing it at without any negotiations? If you're negotiating, how much below MSRP are you aiming for?
Hello, I purchased yesterday ahead of delivery to secure my car. Dealer quoted me about $34k for the "Purchase Price" (Including the stupid fees and all) on the 22 Touring. KBB valued my 2017 Civic EXL w/ Sensing at about $11k. Overall with some "deals" they told me my total Purchase price after trade would be about $24k. I negotiated down to just under $21k.

I purchased it from a dealer in Georgia. Surprisingly, I was all set to purchase from another dealer who said the entire time "If you're not gonna pay full price, someone else will," and made it very clear to me, in the beginning, there would be no shot in hell of negotiating. They said this time with the chip shortage, dealerships were getting small inventory at first, so demand was HIGH. They quoted me a total purchase price of about $24k as well with my trade and as kindly as they could, they told me to take it or leave it (Sales guy was actually SUPER nice at this place, and I do feel bad he didnt get my sale, but I couldn't turn down a $3k discount).

21 - 26 of 26 Posts