· Registered
2022 Civic Si
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Wheel

Vehicle Tire Hood Automotive lighting Car

Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Car Light

My Mikstore order arrived from the Phillipines and I got a jump on getting the parts installed.

Local performance shop did the work with my support.

Lemon Green laser Projection Fog light kit, wired to an interior switch in accessories fuse location. Look so nice and serious upgrade for low light.

Also, dual tone horns. These guys are amazingly loud.

I'd be glad to link the parts and describe the install to anyone.

· Registered
22 Posts
View attachment 13019
View attachment 13018
View attachment 13021
View attachment 13020
My Mikstore order arrived from the Phillipines and I got a jump on getting the parts installed.

Local performance shop did the work with my support.

Lemon Green laser Projection Fog light kit, wired to an interior switch in accessories fuse location. Look so nice and serious upgrade for low light.

Also, dual tone horns. These guys are amazingly loud.

I'd be glad to link the parts and describe the install to anyone.
Nice! Those look bright! How’s the lighting on the road?

· Registered
2022 Civic Si
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The more I drive with these at night, the more glad I am that I've done these. Helps significantly with visibility especially in passing situations too. More road details, and looks BADASS.

· Registered
2022 Civic Si
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you have existing harness, can just get the light kit, without harness and should plug right in. Can always mod the pigtails.

Thanks man. Their YouTube short inspired me lol

· Registered
25 Posts
If you have existing harness, can just get the light kit, without harness and should plug right in. Can always mod the pigtails.

Thanks man. Their YouTube short inspired me lol
When installing the actual lights do they line up with the screws the bracket was supposed to go through. My brackets dont line up with the actual hardness for the car.

· Registered
2022 Civic Si
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Boss!
The driver side for perfect, but the passenger side bracket needed slight modification, but is seated well. The bumpers should be the same across the trims I believe. The OEM fog lights are identical across each trim.

What color you end up going with?

· Registered
25 Posts
Hey Boss!
The driver side for perfect, but the passenger side bracket needed slight modification, but is seated well. The bumpers should be the same across the trims I believe. The OEM fog lights are identical across each trim.

What color you end up going with?
Im not sure but on my bumper I have a "t" where the screws go and the bracket doesn't have that hole open up to get the screw in on both sides. I went for the same ones you have was inspired but trying to install in now myself and its not going to plan. I have the bumper off still have the wires out connected the power cable (the all black cable) to the screw by the fuse. then connected the white cable with the fuse to the blue cable of the headlight using a split. went for a test run and didnt work.

· Registered
2022 Civic Si
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I didn't split into the harness, mine is wired through to toggle switch and open fuse in the cabin.

I recall some of the mounting points especially on the passenger side where quite finicky.

My kit didn't come with instructions which was a pain, but Mikstore was chill about responding to email for support.

Glad I inspired you though, adjusted them level today and these guys are seriously mean looking.

· Registered
25 Posts
I didn't split into the harness, mine is wired through to toggle switch and open fuse in the cabin.

I recall some of the mounting points especially on the passenger side where quite finicky.

My kit didn't come with instructions which was a pain, but Mikstore was chill about responding to email for support.

Glad I inspired you though, adjusted them level today and these guys are seriously mean looking.
Good to hear did you also have issues with the screws on the side? They aren't allowing the light to go fully through or is that the way its supposed to be?

· Registered
2022 Civic Si
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The light doesn't seated exactly in the slot since the glass isn't oe shape, try to get the gloves as close to the trim as you can and check the alignment before you close up the fender lining.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts