11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Civic EX Meteorite Gray
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everyone doing to make the Gen 11 their own. I am going to get tinted window. Looking for some more ideas.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Buying the same plastic stick on parts that everyone else buys. Chrome delete if it's not a Sport and then black badges.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I’ve got window tint @20% all around, with 40% on the reverse lights and front/rear turn signals and reflectors. Black badges, PRL intake mods, screen protector, key fob case, and that’s about it so far. New wheels are on the list.

·
Registered
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport MT
132 Posts
I want to add a couple pops of color to the exterior of my SGP Touring Hatch... not quite like the Type R photo though. 🙃 I couldn't find in the forum where people showed pix where they added color to the trim and other places. Definitely chrome delete, then I'm thinking the calipers and badge, not sure what else will make sense. (note: neither of these are my cars ;-))

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
66 Posts
I’ve got window tint @20% all around, with 40% on the reverse lights and front/rear turn signals and reflectors. Black badges, PRL intake mods, screen protector, key fob case, and that’s about it so far. New wheels are on the list.
What is everyone doing to make the Gen 11 their own. I am going to get tinted window. Looking for some more id

1 - 8 of 8 Posts