11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
With the release of the Type R and looking at pictures would anyone know already if that wing can be purchased and if it would fit on the 22 Civic Sport touring Hatch? The back end looks similar
So I am also looking for the 2023 type R wing for my 2022 civic hatch. I’ve called my dealerships and it’s about $800 but the issue now is how it would actually get mounted since I’m not sure if it comes with instructions.

· Registered
15 Posts
yes but he is asking if you can put any wing on the hatch . I did and it worked out for me, looks better than the hpd which looks straight like a bar over your car. lmao
You bought the 2023 type R wing and installed it onto your 2022 civic hatch? Do you have any pictures or how did you do it, it seems like we can buy the wing now but my concern is how will it actually be mounted on there.

· Registered
23 Hatch Sport 6MT
15 Posts
Please tell me where you are being Quoted $800 for the Type-R wing (08F02-T60-100)? Everywhere I look the wing is $1800-$2000.
The rear hatch internal metal structure has holes already positioned for the nut-plates that hold the wings on. It wouldn't make sense that the same holes used for the HPD wing would not be the same for the Type-R wing. If there isn't a mounting template available it should be easy enough to figure out, perhaps even using the HPD wing templates as a guide. I'm game to try it I'm just not prepared to pay $2k for the wing.

· Registered
15 Posts
Please tell me where you are being Quoted $800 for the Type-R wing (08F02-T60-100)? Everywhere I look the wing is $1800-$2000.
The rear hatch internal metal structure has holes already positioned for the nut-plates that hold the wings on. It wouldn't make sense that the same holes used for the HPD wing would not be the same for the Type-R wing. If there isn't a mounting template available it should be easy enough to figure out, perhaps even using the HPD wing templates as a guide. I'm game to try it I'm just not prepared to pay $2k for the wing.
I called the Honda dealership and they were able to track a 2023 type R wing down in California. When I was first tracking down the OEM wing they were quoting me $2k but that was for the carbon fiber accessory add on but if you want the OEM one the product number is 74900T60J01ZA. Good Luck!

· Registered
23 Hatch Sport 6MT
15 Posts
Thanks for the message ... the PN you gave is available and I'm seeing discount prices of around $550. Problem is, there is no description of the part other than spoiler and no applicability shown. Also not finding any images of the part. How do we know for sure this is actually a non-carbon '23 Type R wing? Can anyone confirm or deny what this PN is and provide the research?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts