• Wait for 2023

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey friends,

I recently got into a rollover accident with my 2022 Civic Si back in June, and it was totaled. I’ve since been searching for a new one to buy with the insurance money I received, however I’m sure you know how that’s gone.
My question is whether or not there will be any updates with the 2023 model, and if it would be worth the wait. I was just offered a 2022 Civic Si at my local dealership with no additional fees, for MSRP! This is a steal in this market, and my head is swirling with excitement. I want to make sure I’m making a rational decision. Thanks!

Edit: For anyone interested, Phillipsburg Easton Honda offers MSRP on all vehicles, and just received word they’re getting extra vehicles in. You may be able to reserve one yourself.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey friends,

I recently got into a rollover accident with my 2022 Civic Si back in June, and it was totaled. I’ve since been searching for a new one to buy with the insurance money I received, however I’m sure you know how that’s gone.
My question is whether or not there will be any updates with the 2023 model, and if it would be worth the wait. I was just offered a 2022 Civic Si at my local dealership with no additional fees, for MSRP! This is a steal in this market, and my head is swirling with excitement. I want to make sure I’m making a rational decision. Thanks!
I'm too lazy to look up is there's any differences in the Si version, but note that there's no differences in the other versions as far as I'm aware.

I'd go for the 2022 at MSRP as a result. You'll have a car faster. I believe MSRP is higher for the 2023 as well.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update, I secured the 2022 at MSRP. It ended up being confirmed as the 2023 model, arrives November. For anyone else interested in picking up a new civic, including the Si, reach out to Phillipsburg Easton Honda! They just got word from Honda that they’re receiving extra cars by the end of 2022 as a reward!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts