11th Gen Civic Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah, so far the only solution I have found is that you have to go into the car settings and "Factory Reset" your audio features. Then you re-pair for wireless carplay and it works like a charm. But then in a couple weeks you'll have to do it again.
same… solution on my end.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Guys,

I got the 2022 Touring model on the 14th and my CarPlay synced beautifully and has been synced ever since.

suddenly, yesterday, the car disconnected from the phone and I haven’t been able to connect the wireless CarPlay since. I’ve removed both devices from each other and I’ve turned both off and one numerous time. The CarPlay just won’t work! I don’t know what to do, the dealers are saying it’s too new for them to have any updates or info from Honda and that I just have to wait. My phone works, it connects to my headphones and other devices just fine.

anyone else having this issue? It’s really defeating, seeing as how the car is not even 1 month old.
Hey Guys,

I got the 2022 Touring model on the 14th and my CarPlay synced beautifully and has been synced ever since.

suddenly, yesterday, the car disconnected from the phone and I haven’t been able to connect the wireless CarPlay since. I’ve removed both devices from each other and I’ve turned both off and one numerous time. The CarPlay just won’t work! I don’t know what to do, the dealers are saying it’s too new for them to have any updates or info from Honda and that I just have to wait. My phone works, it connects to my headphones and other devices just fine.

anyone else having this issue? It’s really defeating, seeing as how the car is not even 1 month old.
Hey don’t know if you already solved your problem but I was just having this same issue. All you have to do is do a factory data reset in the settings. Should be in the ‘system’ section. I did that and it’s been working perfectly fine since.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hey don’t know if you already solved your problem but I was just having this same issue. All you have to do is do a factory data reset in the settings. Should be in the ‘system’ section. I did that and it’s been working perfectly fine since.
Welcome to the forum @BunsBarber! How long have you had your Civic for?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts